Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Peek-A-Boo Barn

Okay, I tried to get these pictures to rotate but I can't so you'll just have to look at them sideways. Val got a game on his iphone called "Peek-A-Boo Barn" that Baylee absolutely loves. It show the animal, makes the sound and says the animal name in Spanish (or English). She loves it! This sideways picture on the left shows her reaction when it starts.



At the end the animals go to sleep and the game says "estan dormiendo" (they are sleeping) "shhhhh". Here is Baylee going "shhhhh". She can play this game over and over with her Papa. They both love it.


4 comments:

Davis Valley Classic said...

That is really cute! She's getting so big!

Dan and Tara said...

haha that picture of her on dads lap is hilarious. Look at how big her mouth is! Love that little munchkin.

Peay Family said...

So cute! How fun to be a Grandparent...someday!!!!

Davis Valley Classic said...

I hope your dream comes true! Of course I don't care if it's a boy or girl and what color their hair is, but I would love a dark haired girl! Tara tells me of how you are keeping us in your prayers, that means SO much to us! Thanks!