Thursday, June 19, 2008

March Madness

You might have noticed that I haven't posted for a while. I am trying to turn over a new leaf, but right now I will make several posts just to bring this blog up to date.
Every year we all gather for our annual March Madness Tournament. Travis goes to a lot of trouble to set everything up. Shauna cooks all day for everyone (and if I do say so myself, we eat really well!) All the guys are having fun watching the games!
This year we did something different for the girls. We had a 3-day scrapbook fest! It was so much fun. The girls loved it because they had fun while the boys were engrossed in the games. Here are Shayla, Liz, Tara and Lara working hard on their pages.
Here is our March Madness Mascot, dressed in her full Shamrock-Wear. Isn't she the cutest thing you've every seen? Baylee loved her first tournament. She can't wait for next year!

No comments: