Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cousins are the Best

Right before school started, I took a quick trip to the Bay Area to attend my cousin Carol's daughter Kerri's wedding. I rode down with my parents and my sister. It was just like old times, the family vacation with the four of us in the car. Val met us there as he was already in the area on business. We attended the wedding and reception, visited with Steve and Barb (Val's nephew and wife) and spent time with my favorite cousin Blake.

He is absolutely one of the funniest people I have ever met and I could talk to him for hours on end. It was so good to see him again and to visit with him and my aunt and uncle, Roma and Boyd. It was a great weekend getaway.

Kerri and Matt during the ceremony.












Raegan and I celebrating at the reception. Don't worry, it's only sparkling cider!





Aren't the colors pretty? I loved the
decorations.


Raegan, Blake and I at the Santa Cruz pier. We had a great time talking, laughing and having lunch.

No comments: