Sunday, September 14, 2008

Football Fun

Last weekend, Grandpa Val and I decided we needed a little Baylee time. We picked her up from her parents and took her out to dinner and to the football game with us. It was so much fun! She stood on my lap the entire first half and watched the game and the cheerleaders. She would clap her hands and shake her arms and yell every time the cheerleaders would cheer. It was the funniest thing ever! She loved watching all the excitement and was such a good girl. She never cried or fussed even once. I can't believe we have such a perfect grandchild. We will definitely do this again! Baylee and Aunt Kelsey at the game
Baylee and the Vykelles


3 comments:

Dan and Tara said...

I love that little Munchkin. She looks kind of stressed out in the picture with all the girls. haha you should have seen the dress she wore to church yesterday! She just melts my heart

Travis,Liz& Baylee Steed said...

Have i ever mention that she is the most beautiful little chica in the world!! lol

Wade and Shayla Steed said...

Adorable! Wade and I need to come to a game, I should get the schedule from you when the Vykelles are performing!